Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Friday, September 2, 2011

Call to Brickyard!


I think this breaks the record for how late somebody posts on what they envision for Saturday at Brickyard. But in case you were wondering ...

Per usual, the gun goes off @ 7 AM sharp.

Lea's going for 20 and Lee and Tray will join her for the 1st and 2nd 10 respectively. Mari and Beth are rumored to be at 16 in their plan.

New Haven is on Monday which is not something Lea, Mari or Beth are worried about but given Rose, Lee and Tray's 19 to 21 run last Thursday and tomorrow's "short long," Lee and Tray are obviously living on the edge.

Not sure about anybody else.

Rose should be fresh for Monday's 20K. Barb's running 3.1 and streaker Dave will no doubt once again show us how to do it.

Oh, don't forget Brent. He's been in front of me waaaaaaaaaay too many times recently. And I fear will not disappoint on Monday. But, trust me, I'm racing.

Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment