Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Friday, December 17, 2010

Greetings from AZ

Good luck to all the Brickyarders running Roxbury this weekend, can't wait to read your race reports!!!

Had a successful run of the Iron King Trail today. The landscape was beautiful. I was quite pleased to find that I was able to hold my pace up here - around 6-7,000 feet in elevation in the mountains, so I hope this means I am finally recovered from marathon season.  Took a few photos on my run, and although no pictures could do this place justice, here's one I took out there.  Happy running, Lani

1 comment:

  1. Sub 2 or bust. Tracy's talkin' 1:54:59. That would be just about perfect. Kelsey's talkin' 5th or better. Rose'll run her very best. Miss you Lani. Love you.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete