Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Upcoming weekend

Ran 10 in the hills of Newington in the wind and rain this morning. Ran to the Scottish Rite Freemasons 5K course, did the course, then ran home.

Grabbed pix of Malibu 5K and edited Lani's post.

I won't after all be a bandit or a spectator at Mitten Run this Sunday. The race starts at 10:30 and I would never make it to Glastonbury in time to run Santa's Run.

I think Kelsey and Tracy are going to run Brickyard this Saturday. Since many of us will be doing Mitten on Sunday, turnout at Brickyard might be light.

Keep running. Attain your goals.

Lee

1 comment:

  1. I am in for Sat., if someone else will be there. Kelsey, are you still planning on running? Anyone else?

    I'm jealous Lee. I didn't get out yesterday - waited too long and then the wind and rain were too much. Hoping to do 7 in a little bit.

    Have a great race everyone on Sun.!

    ReplyDelete