Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hi Team

Hi quick reply from my blackberry, sorry if this comes out looking crazy. Lee are you and Linda back? The stats section of the blog you suggested I'd a good idea. We need a category for Ironman races too!!! Glad to hear we have another runner hoping to join us. I think the Meriden race is the same day as People's Forest, I was hoping to run PF again and better last year's time. Anyway, I am hoping to get to the race on Saturday however my father has been hospitalized with a fairly serious heart condition last night. He's stable now, but if th
at changes I might have to catch the red eye out to Hawaii. I'll keep everyone posted. Hope everyone has a great New Year's. Gotta get back to saving lives... Lani

1 comment:

  1. Stat's are up. Sorry to hear about your Dad. Our thoughts are with you and him. May he heal quickly. PF and Tradition Run are 8 days apart so no conflict (see calendar on right). And yeah, we're back. Last night.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete