Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mitten / Santa results etc.

Mitten Results
Santa Results

Lee, Tracy, Kelsey and Barbara ran Brickyard on Saturday. Barbara ran about 8 I think and the rest of us did 15.2. Lee and Tracy (especially Lee) was pretty tired by the time 14 miles showed up and Tracy somehow missed the fact that we'd passed the parking lot on our way North (we went South, turned around, and then North) so I guess what I'm saying is the only one who had all faculties intact was Mr. Cabral. With about 500 yards to go (we were all heading South by this time), Kelsey found a gear that I don't even possess and did easily a 5:45 pace to the parking lot.

His goal for Roxury is to place in the top 5. Tracy is talking sub 2. I'm going to try for at least that.

Rose placed 2nd at Mitten and I placed 10th at Santa. Rose was on her own (as was I) and still did well. But they wouldn't let anyone stay in a warm building at her race so she was really cold all morning.

Mary and Lani hit the pool today. Mary's nursing a swollen ankle and we all wish her well in her quick recovery. XC followed by Malibu finally caught up with her.

Remember: Puerto Vallarta next Sunday at 1 for the Runners Party. I think Brickyard on Saturday at 8 will fit in well to make the weekend complete.

Attain your goals.

Lee

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update, Lee. Congrats to you and Rose on your races today. Sounds like preparations for the Roxbury Half are going well,and I am betting the group will bring home some nice hardware! Am planning a little challenge for myself that same day: running the full length of the Iron King Trail in Prescott Valley, AZ. It is a mountainous route; home to mountain lions, rattlesnakes, javelinas, coyotes, ect. Learned my lesson in LA this summer (see my post dated the week of July 4th), will bring my cell phone! Don't know if anyone is planning to B @TheBrickyard on Saturday, but I M planning to B there. Lani

    ReplyDelete