Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Friday, November 26, 2010

Malibu Fitness 5k photo

All dressed in black, the Brickyarders posed for a nice photo op at sunrise on Thanksgiving Day. The random person I flagged down to take the picture apparently has never used a camera before! I vaguely remember him saying he wanted to take a second photo, funny comment, as he did not actually take any, sorry.

Nice post about Bill Tribou, Lee. I don't know if anyone saw it but he was also featured in a very interesting 2pg article in the current issue of New England Runner. If I'm not mistaken he will turn 90 in a few weeks!

Animal sighting on the Rails to Trails in Granby: unfortunately it was not a moose, but did see a bear on my run this am! Who knows what we'll see on Saturday, see everyone around 8- Lani

Update by Lee - grabbed some pix from Malibu photographers today (12/1/2010). When am I ever going to remember what Marty Schaivone always reminds us *not* to do at the finish line?






3 comments:

  1. Pop quiz: Identify all errors in the following ...

    Lee's and Lani's trophies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lani's is hard to see - there is a glare. It looks like she won 3rd place in 2009 though, the 5th Annual instead of 6th. Wow, that's an interesting way to get rid of outdated trophies. You should call, Lani, and demand your 2010 trophy!

    I don't see any errors in your trophy, Lee.

    P.S. I'm going to tackle some hills. I'm in a very bad and I have to take out my wrath on something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got the year error (2009) but it's not really last year's trophy cuz the day number is correct (25). Last year's race was on November 26, 2009. The other error is my division was M60-69, not M60-70 as written on the trophy. Lani's division is correct, F30-39. Nice job. You get an A- on the pop quiz.

    PS - Running has always worked for me in the bad mood remedy department.

    ReplyDelete