Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Saturday, November 13, 2010

the Roxbury Half Marathon

Hi All!

I'm not sure where this will end up or who will see it - still figuring
out the blog.

Below is the link with info. on the Roxbury Half Marathon. It is
actually on Sat., Dec. 18th, not the 11th.

http://roxburyraces.net/2010/RoxburyMarathonAndHalf.pdf

By the way, I had a great time running with everyone today and seeing
more new faces. I have to say that I'm a little sore and it's all Lee's
fault. :-) Just kidding - I need to be pushed and it looks like I
found the right group for the job.

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Worked like a charm! Good catch on date for Roxbury Half. If it makes you feel any better, I'm sore too. Looks like Norfolk Pub 10 Miler and Roxbury Half are on the same day this year. Think we should all go for Roxbury.

    ReplyDelete