Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Saturday, November 13, 2010

News from Dave

Lee,
 
I tried to send a message to you via the blog link that you sent me, but it has a 300 character limit for the message, which is nothing.
 
That was a great run today! I loved meeting with the Brickyarders again & meeting a lot of new runners. Kelsey (spelling?) & I started at 9:54 & he kept dropping the pace, but I was feeling good. The 8th was 7:19.  He has a great running future!
 
This is the link to the Civil Air Patrol squadron: http://ct058.ctwg.cap.gov/
 
I have 12 boys & 1 girl signed up to run the 5K. I'm really excited about lining up at Blue Back Sq in our custom made running shirts!
 
- Dave

1 comment:

  1. Brickyarders knocked down from 8 to 10 this morning. Let's face it - we're just plain awesome.

    Dave - It was great to see / run with you. I forwarded your email to me to teamprimalforce.brickyarders@blogger.com and it showed up on the blog so the address seems to work (and there is no limit to the number of characters).

    What a great day we all had! Mary Almy without a doubt won the race today in the who-can-run-farther-than-they-ever-have-before department.

    Tracy made Lani and me work in the last 1/4 mile. Her determination is contagious.

    Looks like a bunch of us will be running / volunteering at the Hartford Track Club 8K XC race Saturday next.

    Big news is the Roxbury 1/2 will be Mary's debut at this distance.

    I'll be doing a double at Mitten (bandit) and Santa's Run (Glastonbury); can't miss Poppel plus 13 w/ their custom garb.

    Lani was overflowing with NYC Marathon enthusiasm at Double D after the run. Happy anniversary Peter and Lani!

    ReplyDelete