Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Bill Tribou runs Manchester


"We" (my brother, brother-in-law, and I) have spent no less than 15 minutes discussing this image of Bill which appeared in the Hartford Courant this morning. I had to call Bill to find out if he in fact had put his shirt on "inside out." His only comment was "I wish the photographer has told me it was on backward." I've decided to create a mirror image (above). I'm only 68 and have put my shirt on backward and inside out many times and have convinced myself it's just a case of two guys who are more interested in running than in how they dress.

http://www.courant.com/health/connecticut/hc-manchester-road-race-aging-1125-20101124,0,5840475.story

1 comment:

  1. That is an amazing story. Funny, my family was just saying today that I'll need hip replacement surgery, yadda, yadda, yadda because of all the running I do. I told them about this guy and that the whole "running is bad for you" is an old wives tale!

    ReplyDelete