Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Monday, November 22, 2010

Ankle Update

Day off of work, rested yesterday so test drive of the ankle today.  Sage and I left from our house in Granby and ran up to the Southwick, Mass border and back.  Seems when I am on even ground & moving  forward, the anke is ok.  We had a pleasant and uneventful run until about mile 8,  when Sage suddenly took a flying leap and plunged into the swamp for a swim. She may be training for IronDog 2011! Our round trip distance was just over 11 miles.

I will be taking it easy but I do plan on attending the Malibu Fitness 5K on Thursday and the Brickyard Run on Saturday.  Peter will be coming on Thursday, and although he does not know it yet he will be volunteering do our race photography.  Hope to see you all there! Lani

1 comment:

  1. Take it easy on the ankle Lani. We care about your long term strength and, like me, feel days off are as important as days on.

    ReplyDelete