Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Friday, April 15, 2011

Tomorrow

Tray and I were thinking it might be fun to start the run at Sperry Park tomorrow instead of at the regular parking lot. This is in Avon. You get to it when you run north on the trail after about 8 miles. By car, you can take Route 10 in Farmington center and head north. It's right on the Greenway. I have 10 miles in mind, 5 from Sperry Park heading north, turn around and come back. Just an idea. Email me or post here what you think of this idea. This is one way to get to know more of the trail. 


I second the motion to run the Granby 10K on April 30. This is exactly 1 week after the ultra so hopefully Lani's, Tray's and my legs will still be usable. Who's gonna bake the cake? This is the 40th annual for both our very own Lani and the race.

Speaking of Lani, great idea to go to Brickyard the very next day (May 1) and help in the cleanup. My brother will be visiting us that day so we could run, cleanup and celebrate at our favorite place.

No comments:

Post a Comment