Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Trail ultra

Hey team! How's everyone doing today? Happy Easter. I was able to sneak away for a short run and a few hours on the bike, and it was beautiful! What was up with yesterday's weather??
Anyway, I have looked into the Nipmuck myself too. In the past at least, to get in you had to prove completion of at least one trail marathon. I believe the Vermont 50 which I did a few years ago is an acceptable qualifier. The Vermont 50 is a gnarly course, I remember a section called the Cardiac Bypass, triple diamond trails, quicksand, and a minimum of 9 miles between aid stations which were actually called checkpoints. You don't have to run a qualifier for this one, and I'm pretty sure they have a website.
Anyway that's what I know about these local events.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment