Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Saturday, April 16, 2011

ultra fever

This is a little bit geeky but ... I can't resist. This is a screenshot of a computer program I've written that maintains a "linked list." Don't ask, it's pretty technical. Anyway, you enter age and name data and then print your list. It comes out in name sorted order. These are all the people I know who are either running the Jack Bristol Lake Waramaug Ultras or who will be doing a loop or two to support them.



For the inner geek, the "source code" of the program, for your light reading pleasure, is here.

2 comments:

  1. There is a subtle error in the above. Hint: it's an "off by 1 error." Can you spot it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be 68 now, but on race day, I'll be 69. I told you it was subtle.

    ReplyDelete