Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Trail Clean Up Day

Hi everyone, just wanted to send everyone an FYI. The Farmington Valley Trails Council is hosting a few upcoming events:
1) A group bike ride from the start of the trail in New Haven up to the Simsbury/ Granby line on 4/29. I am signed up, and planning to skip the barbecue thing at the end in Simsbury and ride straight thru to the end of the line in Westfield. Hope it does not rain!

2)Clean up day on the rails-to-trails is 5/1. One of the meeting sites will be at the Brickyard Rd parking lot. Info and sign up are on the trails council website. This is a great chance to give back to the beautiful trails we enjoy so much in the warmer months. If anyone would like to join me at Brickyard Rd I will go, otherwise I would probably help out on the Granby section.

-Lani
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. I have just joined the ECGA (individual membership) and will be calling the Simsbury office (401 789 4625) to register in advance for the 45 mile bike ride from New Haven to Simsbury on April 29. I and my bike will bus from Simsbury to New Haven @ 9:30 am. Thanks Lani for the idea and the details. See you Friday. (Of course we have another matter to tend to *this* Saturday that involves the circumnavigation of a 7.6 mile Lake in New Preston, CT. See you there as well!)

    ReplyDelete