Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weekend report

Well, the weekend is not over yet...but I am so impressed by the accomplishments of the various Brickyarders I just couldn't wait to post this.

First of all, congrats to Rose in the Shark's Tooth 10k. She beat her time goal by about 2 minutes, and placed second in her age division. Way to go Rose!

Back here in UConn territory, Tray and Lee ran north bound on the trail for a super long endurance run. I think they originally were planning on running about 20 miles, but I think I heard Lee whisper something about running 40 or 50 miles as they passed us!!!

Mary had hoped to run a "just a few miles", but surpassed her own plans too with a nice long NON STOP run. She has her sights on the Newington Library race in May.

Not sure what's going on next weekend, but I'm sure Lee will keep us posted.


Hoping to see Frances, Leah, Kelsy, Dave, Barbara, and Judy at the Brickyard soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment