Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fw: IMG00219-20110828-1652.jpg

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: laniralston@msn.com
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 21:33:56
To: <teamprimalforce.brickyarders@blogspot.com>
Reply-To: laniralston@msn.com
Subject: IMG00219-20110828-1652.jpg

Against all sense, warnings, and our training plans; Mary, Lani, and Irene went for a run @Brickyard Rd today. Trees are down, the bridge is out again, and we are crazy!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. Kinda reminds me of Edvard Munch's "The Scream." I love both it and Lani's pic. BTW, did you know I am a member of The Kingdom Krazies? This is the Vermont running group that has many of the people mentioned in my Echo Lake report. Their club T-shirt has Munch's painting on it. So your commentary about "... and we are crazy!" fits right in.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete