Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Re: Stratford 30k is on 9/18

Sorry, the web site contained an old race application. I could pick up interested runners at the commuter lot by Country Club road exit, about 6am that day. (Middletown).
Race has a 730am start.
 
I pulled a Lee Bradley last weekend. After 16 with Tray, the following morning I did a 701pace at the Lobster Loop 5k. This weekend, I plan on repeating the "Lee Bradley weekend double).
 
Brent

--- On Wed, 8/24/11, Team Primal Force <teamprimalforce@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Team Primal Force <teamprimalforce@gmail.com>
Subject: [Brickyarders] Echo Lake road race
To: brentcpaesq@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 5:25 AM

I am sending this email to teamprimalforce@gmail.com as yet another test
to see if it appears on the blog.
I am running a 10 mile race on Saturday in Vermont. Echo Lake is in East
Charleston, VT
http://pages.interlog.com/~jedward/EchoLake.html
Lee

--
Posted By Team Primal Force to Brickyarders at 8/24/2011 05:25:00 AM

1 comment:

  1. I called Jim Gerweck and told him about the outdated PDF. The webpage for the Fall Frolic has the online application link which he and Marty encourage people to use.

    Register online at

    https://secure.marathonguide.com/register/FallDistanceFrolic/

    I will take you up on the ride offer.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete