Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Monday, August 8, 2011

Sea Legs Shuffle 10 Miler in Guilford


Linda got soaked taking a few pix this morning at the Guilford 10 miler. This is my friend Andie Williamson-Hughes coming in. Peter Hawley is close behind and Dave Condit is on the sidelines.


Will Graustein cheered me on as I came across a bit later. It's always great to get encouragement like this.


Fresh from her 100 miler in Vermont, Betsy Mainiero (not pictured) was close behind.

Lani decided to pull off the course near the end when she started to experience some dizziness. It's difficult to do this after so much effort but it was the smart thing to do. Brother Chip got a stitch at about mile 7 and slowed a bit till it loosened up. This is never fun when it happens. He was able to run without it at the end.

Marty Schaivone promoted his Fall Distance Frolic 10/20/30 K (September 18th in Stratford) after John Bysiewcz announced results. I left some Hogsback Half apps on the table and did some recruiting myself when I talked with Catherine Lyons, Kathy Schultz and Lani.

Results were posted later in the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment