Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Monday, April 22, 2013

Brent and Paul R. run Meriden 5K


Brent went sub-22 yesterday (21:52/7:03 pace). And my friend Paul Rabenold ran 1 second under 23.

http://www.greystoneracing.net/pages/Race%20Results%202013/Meriden%20Daffodil%204.21.13.txt

There are three short races I am planning on running in May. I know Brent is running two of them and I'm pretty sure all three. Newington, New Britain and Old Saybrook. May 11, 19 and 25. I predict he will be in  front of me in every one of them. But when I have a fast friend nearby ... well ... I tend to get faster ...

Nicely done Brent. Last time I suggested your nickname needed to change another fast friend objected. Keep this up and she will get outvoted. :)

Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment