Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Tray crushes, Mike goes farther than ever before, Lee is helped by Lea


This'll be brief. Three pictures, all taken by Linda, say it all. 


In Tray's words, Lake Waramaug 50 miler - sub flippin' 9!!!!!!!! 8:56:33/10:44 pace. Beat my time from last year by 29 min.! Woo hoo!"

She gets faster by the hour.



Mike ran farther today than he has ever run before. And ... he's already talking about a return trip. Lee will run two loops w/ him. He helped me last year. My turn.


The only reason I finished today was because Lea helped me by running the last two loops (plus a tad more to bring it up to a full 16). She's running Cheshire 1/2 on the 28th. Thanks sooooo much Lea.

3 comments:

  1. Lake Waramaug Results:

    Like I said, a lot of awesome women runners in the 50. I came in 4 out of 11 (and 1 DNF'd).

    However, to my surprise, I ran it 8 min. faster than Jennifer McHale (who is also from Southington and absolutely kicks my ass at every other race distance). Gotta respect the distance, girl!

    http://mcmtiming.com/?page_id=2041

    ReplyDelete