Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Re: [Brickyarders] Call to Brickyard!

I'll be at Brickyard on Sat. My taper plan for the Waramaug 50k calls for 10 miles. See everyone there. -Mike


On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 8:58 PM, Team Primal Force <teamprimalforce@gmail.com> wrote:

14 miles (or more or less depending on your needs) starting @ 7 AM at the Brickyard Rd parking lot. Last long run for three of us before Lake Waramaug. New guy Tim Rascher may be joining us. Spozed to rain like crazy tomorrow and get cold but Saturday looks like it'll be good. Bring fluids, Lee. Tim runs 3:10 marathons. That will bring our average marathon time down considerably. Look forward to seeing everybody there.

While we are running, think ahead to what others are up to. For example, Mr Bodkhe will be getting ready to run 26.2 in Boston on Monday. And Mr. Bradley (the younger) will be praying for windless weather so he can launch his ingenious video balloon experiment in Medford, MA.


Oh, almost forgot. Lea and maybe Patrick will come to Lake W. and run a couple of loops (and maybe have Go Brickyarders! Go Lee! Go Mike! Go Tray! signs) and Wanda Hodsen might come to run / cheer us on. I cannot wait!!!!



--
Posted By Team Primal Force to Brickyarders at 4/11/2013 08:58:00 PM



--
Michael C. Taricani
Burlington, CT
Cell: 1-860-630-0260

2 comments:

  1. I was beginning to wonder if you were taking a taper, Mike. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for thinking of my video balloon experiment. I thought today (Sunday, April 14th) might be a good day wind-wise, but it wasn't. Maybe next weekend I'll launch this thing. If all goes as planned, I might even post an aerial movie of the flight here AND ask some of you mathematically inclined runners to figure out how high the helium balloons took my camera above Medford. I'll supply a few pieces of data.

    ReplyDelete