Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Friday, April 19, 2013

Re: Saturday Run

Thank you for the information, and I will keep checking your blog for information. Enjoy your race in New Preston. Last month I run the Lake Warramaug Lake Polar Bear Run, and it is beautiful there.

I will see you guys soon.

Thank you

Adam


On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 9:36 AM, Lee Bradley <bradley_lee_r@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the email. This Sunday three of us are running the 50K/50 mile ultra at Lake Waramaug in New Preston and several others are either racing elsewhere or coming to the ultra to run a few of the loops so this weekend we won't be at Brickyard on Saturday. We have a blog where we post a variety of things (upcoming races, pix, goals etc.) and usually around Thursday evening the time and place of the Saturday long run is posted. So the best way to know what's up is to check the blog around then.

http://tinyurl.com/brickyarders

We are a small group of very enthusiastic runners and look forward to your jumping in and meeting you and running with you. Your last two years have been great! I hope and think you'd enjoy running with us and we always enjoy newcomers! Just a week ago a guy ran w/ us for the first time and he'll be joining us at Brickyard on the 27th. He's a 3:10 marathoner and when I told him "we might be too slow for you" it didn't discourage him. We range in age from something like 32 to 70 and run short, long, fast, slow etc. etc. We all help each other.

Lee

PS

I'm copying teamprimalforce@gmail.com in which will cause this to go to our blog.

Welcome in advance!


On 4/18/2013 10:26 PM, Adam Osmond wrote:
Hello Lee,

I live in Farmington within walking distance from Brickyard, and I want to join you guys for the morning runs, except the days I'm running a race. 

What time are you guys running this weekend, and how long. I;m running a race on Sunday at CCSU, but I'm free on Saturday.

Let me tell you little bit about my running. My first ever race was in June 2011 at a 5K race in North Haven, and I liked running right away. Then I found out that I liked the long run even better, and in that year in October I did my first half marathon, and in October 2012 I did my first full marathon at ING Hartford. Since my first race in 2011 I have run close to 40 races in all over Connecticut.

Thank you

Adam 

--
=========================
Adam Osmond                              

All In One Reports, LLC
Farmington, CT 06034-1162
Office: (860) 626-5063
Mobile: (860) 205-1821




--
=========================
Adam Osmond                              

All In One Reports, LLC
Farmington, CT 06034-1162
Office: (860) 626-5063
Mobile: (860) 205-1821

No comments:

Post a Comment