Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Rose places 1st in the Shark's Tooth 10K!


265 111 1 319 ROSE FAMIGLIETTI 64 F F6064 SARASOTA FL 1:00:49 9:48


Rose writes ...

Lee, I did OK but not as well is I wanted to. I wanted to break one hour but I went over. It was too hot and humid. The temperature was 88, plus I was tired. I did 9:48 pace 1 hour and 49 seconds. I did place first in my age group. I've just come back from walking. I have not stopped all day. I don't know how long. I couldn't keep up! Tomorrow we are going fishing and kayaking. My grandkids do not understand that I am 64 years old. I saw the picture of all you guys at Brickyard. I can't believe it is still cold in Connecticut. All you guys can take it easy now the hard work is done.

Rose



No comments:

Post a Comment