Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Apple Harvest Race 2011

Well, looks like I have to eat a big ole piece of humble pie! Not only did Brent and Lee slaughter me in time for today's 5 mile race, they ran an obscene amount of mileage this past week. Oh well, what can I say. I did beat my best race time on this course by 46 seconds. My sub-40 will have to wait until next year.

I'll let Lee post the pics and details for him, Rose, and Brent. Congrats to all the age-place winners - that would be everyone except me! :(

I had a great time - thanks guys for coming out to the race. Thanks Lee for running with the boys.

1 comment:

  1. Tray - you did extremely well and were / are the inspiration behind the entire weekend. That counts for a lot in my book.

    OK, as Lea says, 12 days.

    ReplyDelete