Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Monday, October 3, 2011

Re: [Brickyarders] New Start Time


Hope everyone had a great weekend. Great pics from the Southington run. 
This coming Sat I will not be able to run at Brickyard. I have a wedding in Newport that afternoon which means I have to get my run in earlier in the am.  Unfortunately that means that I will not see you all until the big day!  :(   will you be meeting in a certain area before the race?
Mari

-----Original Message-----
From: Team Primal Force <teamprimalforce@gmail.com>
To: m.pattavina <m.pattavina@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Oct 3, 2011 9:09 am
Subject: [Brickyarders] New Start Time


This coming Saturday we will be meeting at 8 AM.


I've updated the Brickyarders' Best link to reflect the fact that Mari and Beth have run Hogsback and Brent, Tray and Lee have have run the 5 Mile in Southington. This link is very incomplete so if you have any additions, corrections etc. let us know.


--
Posted By Team Primal Force to Brickyarders at 10/03/2011 09:09:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment