Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Monday, October 3, 2011

Re: [Brickyarders] Re: [Brickyarders] Pace Leader Bios For Rose And Lee

When I click on the links, nothing comes up.  I'm also having trouble posting comments on the blog.  They keep disappearing when I hit either Preview or Post.  What's going on?



On 10/3/2011 6:52 PM, Team Primal Force wrote:
Finally!! I've been checking the site for your bios! Thank you for forwarding to us. 



MSP


On Oct 3, 2011, at 3:23 PM, Team Primal Force <teamprimalforce@gmail.com> wrote:

Here are Rose and my Pace Leader Bios for the upcoming Hartford Marathon. They don't seem to be publishing them on their site so I thought I'd be proactive!

http://primepuzzle.com/tpf/HartfordMarathonPaceLeaderInfo-Lee.pdf

http://primepuzzle.com/tpf/HartfordMarathonPaceLeaderInfo-Rose.pdf

--
Posted By Team Primal Force to Brickyarders at 10/03/2011 03:23:00 PM


--
Posted By Team Primal Force to Brickyarders at 10/03/2011 06:51:00 PM

 No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com  Version: 9.0.914 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3936 - Release Date: 10/03/11 14:34:00  

1 comment:

  1. Tray and Mari -

    Yeah, the server I use for a lot of the stuff that's on this blog was not working for a few hours so that's why nobody could log or see Rose's and my bio. Looks like everything is working OK now so revisit the bio links and log away. I ran an easy 6 locally today and will do Yassos w/ Rose and Judi tomorrow. As for a place to meet on THE BIG DAY how 'bout somewhere near the carousel @ 7 AM?

    - Lee

    ReplyDelete