Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Brickyard Run - The Calm Before the Storm

Tray, Rose, and Mary, who ran the Hartford full, enjoyed a brisk run this morning. It was great having Mary join us; she says she will definitely come back. Brent was a "no show" and has yet to explain his absence. It was very quiet on the trail; hardly any people out. By the time I finished my 15 miles, my car was the only one in the parking lot.

Good thing we beat the snow. It seemed to get here a little earlier than originally thought. I'm now seeing predictions of up to 12 in.! How is this even October? Hopefully, we'll get some warmer temps. in the next couple of weeks so that the trail is passable again.

Lee and Linda, be careful coming home tomorrow.

Happy shoveling/snow-blowing!

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of snow ... Here are a couple of my Vernon trails friends this morning on the Vernon trail.

    Steve Tolman & Bob Dacey

    ReplyDelete