Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday @ Brickyard

Wonderful run this morning with Lea, Brent, and Mike. We ran to the dirt pile and back, only there is no more dirt pile. It is all paved and ready to use, according to Mike. So we ran 11 and at the parking lot, I egged Brent on since he declared yesterday that he might be going for 14. We only did one more mile, however. Average pace was 9:50. Awesome crisp, sunny morning. Company pretty darn good as well. :)

2 comments:

  1. Dave and I walked a few miles on the newly finished (almost) part of the trail between Unionville and Collinsville. It is very beautiful and truly a treat to walk (or run). I am feeling better, although my left side still hurts quite a bit. My knee is better and I don't think there was any lasting damage (that wasn't there before the fall). We had a very nice family Thanksgiving on Long Island. We hope everyone has had a marvelous holiday and weekend.

    ReplyDelete