Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Highcrest w/ Mike, Lynda, Rose and Linda by tinyctim at Garmin Connect - Details

Missed Lea but look forward to seeing her tomorrow @ Turkey Trot. Did 8 w/ Mr. Mike, Ms Lynda and Momma Rose. Linda arrived mid-run and walked. Beautiful day to run!

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/129644104#.TsgA4eJ6x1Y.email

---
This message was sent by teamprimalforce@gmail.com via http://addthis.com. Please note that AddThis does not verify email addresses.

Make sharing easier with the AddThis Toolbar: http://www.addthis.com/go/toolbar-em

To stop receiving any emails from AddThis please visit: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/email-opt-out?e=16GWyYPBkt6LwYPAhMOQz4fshcGDxY6CgcOP in your web browser.

3 comments:

  1. I ran on the trail in Collinsville today-about 5 miles. All of the trees have been cleared from this part of the trail. I am running about 3 times per week and trying to get back in shape. I had a unfortunate mishap near the end of the run, when I slipped, tripped or whatever on the wooden bridge that runs along the river. My left side took all of the force, mostly ribs and knee. I think I am just bruised-very stiff and sore-and hoping to get back to running very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara - thanks for the trail report. Hope you can rejoin us soon. Sorry to hear of your fall. Sounds like it wasn't serious.

    Lea let me know via Facebook that she woke feeling nauseous so that's why she didn't join us at Highcrest. Brent ran short at Brickyard so it appears from his and your reports that we can go back to Brickyard.

    Lea, Brent and I are racing in Wallingford tomorrow at 1 PM. Tracy's in NJ. Mike, whom you have yet to meet, is doing a 5K tomorrow somewhere I think.

    Take care,

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. By last night, my left knee was very swollen. Now, Dave and I have matching left knees. He had an MRI and will find out the results tomorrow. This has been a bizarre running year for us. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone-I will look in the race results for all of you.

    ReplyDelete