Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Friday, November 18, 2011

Change of plans! Back to Highcrest!

Don't kill me but we're back to Highcrest. We could probably run Brickyard but Rose, my wife and my inner "do the right thing" have all convinced me that going around the saw horses that I'm pretty sure are still telling us the trail is closed is not something we should do. Here's what Farmington Valley Trails Council President Bruce Donald said yesterday. The bolding is mine.

See you at Highcrest Elementary School parking lot at  8 AM tomorrow.

Lee


As of today the entire 22 miles of trail are passable on the Farmington Canal Heritage Trail. Parts need clearing of leaves and small branches however. Please respect the towns that have "closed" signs still up until they take them down. The Farmington River Trail still may have areas that are not passable and I will update ASAP. A huge THANKS to all of the volunteers that worked tirelessly to clear the trails. I will thank you all at the Annual Meeting tomorrow night. Bruce Donald, President, FVTC

No comments:

Post a Comment