Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Re: [Brickyarders] Re: [Brickyarders] I know it's early but ...

Brent,

I appreciate the offer but want you to know I'm a slow rinner 9-10 min miles

---- Team Primal Force <teamprimalforce@gmail.com> wrote:
> Brickyarders,
>
>
> I would be available for 10+ sunday morning.
>
>
> Brent
>
> --- On Mon, 11/28/11, Team Primal Force <teamprimalforce@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> From: Team Primal Force <teamprimalforce@gmail.com>
> Subject: [Brickyarders] I know it's early but ...
> To: brentcpaesq@yahoo.com
> Date: Monday, November 28, 2011, 3:09 PM
>
>
> Tray's talking about the Tinsel Run which is on Saturday the 3rd. It's in
> Berlin, is 1.95 miles and starts @ 11 AM. (This is a new course; it used to
> be a 2 miler.) Brent is planning on it. Rose has run it but won't this year
> cuz she wants to be Mitten-Ready (Sunday 5K in Hartford). I know a bunch of
> people that do this one. My friend Bob Dacey sent me the hard copy app
> which I've posted in our race calendar. I'll be there. I'm running Santa's
> 3.5 in Glastonbury on Sunday.
>
> Reason I mention all this is Lynda Jaeger wants to run 10 either @
> Highcrest or Brickyard and is wondering if anybody is planning to be at
> Brickyard or Highcrest on Saturday. Post a comment here to let us know what
> your plans are.
>
> Lee
>
> --
> Posted By Team Primal Force to Brickyarders at 11/28/2011 03:09:00 PM
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Posted By Team Primal Force to Brickyarders at 11/29/2011 08:28:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment