Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Re: [Brickyarders] I know it's early but ...

Brickyarders,
 
I would be available for 10+ sunday morning.
 
Brent

--- On Mon, 11/28/11, Team Primal Force <teamprimalforce@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Team Primal Force <teamprimalforce@gmail.com>
Subject: [Brickyarders] I know it's early but ...
To: brentcpaesq@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, November 28, 2011, 3:09 PM

Tray's talking about the Tinsel Run which is on Saturday the 3rd. It's in Berlin, is 1.95 miles and starts @ 11 AM. (This is a new course; it used to be a 2 miler.) Brent is planning on it. Rose has run it but won't this year cuz she wants to be Mitten-Ready (Sunday 5K in Hartford). I know a bunch of people that do this one. My friend Bob Dacey sent me the hard copy app which I've posted in our race calendar. I'll be there. I'm running Santa's 3.5 in Glastonbury on Sunday.

Reason I mention all this is Lynda Jaeger wants to run 10 either @ Highcrest or Brickyard and is wondering if anybody is planning to be at Brickyard or Highcrest on Saturday. Post a comment here to let us know what your plans are.

Lee

--
Posted By Team Primal Force to Brickyarders at 11/28/2011 03:09:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment