Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

East Hartford Memorial Mile

Results

I'm out in Watkins Glen celebrating Linda's Dad's 90th today. Speaking of 90 year olds, Bill Tribou ran a
40 1/1 Bill Tribou 5 90 M Granby CT 10:26
yesterday and Tom Walsh managed a
19 6/8 Tom Walsh 44 56 M Wethersfield CT 6:31
and Ray Prest a
31 1/1 Ray Prest 30 71 M Ellington CT 7:16
I ran this last year but couldn't make it this year because of the birthday. Peter Drakopoulos, a former student of mine at Central, ran
12 4/8 Peter Drakopoulos 27 51 M Rocky Hill CT 5:53
Instead of a mile, I ran 16 in the hills of Watkins Glen. I'll be running a Brickyard-like rails to trail this morning w/ my brother-in-law.
For those of you running Iron Horse, see you there on Sunday!
Lee

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note. The Iron Horse races are on Sunday. In my post, I had Saturday (which I've changed). There is a Farmington Valley Greenway Trails in Motion event going on on Saturday so if you'd rather ride your bike up to 100K, go for it. I may go to Brickyard on Saturday to do about 8. I'm running Iron Horse on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete