Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Trippin' in the Trails

Lani and I had an awesome trail run this morning. What a glorious day it is! Klutz that I am, took a spill not even a half mile into the run. It was a good recovery though, if I do say so myself. Only one small scraped spot on one hand. I'm happy to say that I made it up Kilkenny. Lani glided up with ease. She had to wait for me to make it to the top and then enthusiasticly asked if I wanted to run it again. "NO!," I exclaimed. And that was that. Lani was an expert navigator - one small but short unintended detour. Total mileage was 8.5. Hope the racers had a great morning as well. Looking forward to the race report and pics. -- Tray

2 comments:

  1. A quiet Saturday morning run

    Hello everyone. I had a nice 5 mile run this morning in the beautiful, cool weather. Dave and I will be doing a longer run tomorrow (8-10 miles) if anyone wants to join us. I will be running the Avon 5K next weekend. Dave and I signed up for the Mohawk Hudson half marathon in October, so I have lots of work to do. Hope the racers did well this morning - Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you Barbara and glad you, Tray, didn't hurt yourself. Happy to hear you, Barbara, are going to run a half in October. That's not your standard fare! You've got a great coach so you will do well.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete