Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Save Cedar Mountain!

This has nothing to do with the Brickyarders ... or does it? I think it does. If you get the Hartford Courant, check out the lead story in today's paper

National Builder Has Ambitious Plans For Cedar Mountain, But Many Newington Residents Opposed

I mention this here because

1. I live at the base of beautiful Cedar Mountain
2. There's a huge, big, important meeting tonight
3. I've written a letter to the editors of both the Hartford Courant and Newington LIFE
4. If you want an awesome trail run, Cedar Mountain, Cedar Mountain, Cedar Mountain
5. I've posted several comments comments on the Save Cedar Mountain website

1 comment:

  1. I sent the following to the Save Cedar Mountain blog administrator. He was kind enough to publish it and has put Brickyarders on their Friends list.

    TPZ Meeting May 25th, 2011 Recap

    ReplyDelete